Miller Brands (UK) Ltd is committed to promoting responsible drinking. To ensure that all brand website content is responsible we ask that users of this site comply with our house rules.
We reserve the right to remove any posts in breach of these rules and to block any individual who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we will remove comments that:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
- We know or suspect may break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are made to appear as if they have been posted by someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same message, or are unrelated to Miller Brands (UK) Ltd and its brands – ‘spam’.
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers, email and postal addresses.
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others, including the abuse of alcohol.
- Are made by a person under the legal drinking age, or include a photo that features someone who is (or appears to be) under 25.
- Portray over-consumption or irresponsible drinking in a positive light.
- Endorse drinking while driving, operating any type of machinery, or engaging in other type of activity that requires concentration to avoid injury.
- Imply that drinking alcohol results in any type of medical benefits.
- Imply that alcohol consumption is essential to business, academic, sporting or social success.
- Imply that Peroni Nastro Azzurro or any other drink is good because it has a high alcohol content.
- Condemn anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol.
- Discuss drinking alcohol in relation to any type of illegal or anti-social behaviour.
Miller Brands (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to adjust these rules as needed and to delete comments or photos for reasons not stated in this list.
By using this page you agree to comply with these house rules and Facebook, FourSquare, Twitter terms and conditions.
Comments and other material posted by users of this site do not reflect the opinions of Miller Brands (UK) Ltd., nor does Miller Brands (UK) Ltd confirm their accuracy.
If you would like to alert us to any inappropriate use of this site as specified above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org